IPMS Borinqueneers Eng Version

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Vehiculos Militares - AFV - Military Vehicles - AFV > German Krupp 1/35 Tamiya

MigueTek

Well guys here is ine of my first military models, actualy the third I do. I always use AMMO Mig products all the way for paintong and weathering. Here in the pictures you will see form start to finish the model. This is an old Tamiya model, very simple and easy to assemble for its age.  Here is some history of this vehicle, hope you guys like it!:) 

The Krupp family first appeared in the historical record in 1587, when Arndt Krupp joined the merchants' guild in Essen. Arndt, a trader, arrived in town just before an epidemic of the Black Death plague and became one of the city's wealthiest men by purchasing the property of families who fled the epidemic. After he died in 1624, his son Anton took over the family business; Anton oversaw a gunsmithing operation during the Thirty Years' War (1618–48), which was the first instance of the family's long association with arms manufacturing.

For the next century the Krupps continued to acquire property and became involved in municipal politics in Essen. By the mid-18th-century, Friedrich Jodocus Krupp, Arndt's great-great-grandson, headed the Krupp family. In 1751, he married Helene Amalie Ascherfeld (another of Arndt's great-great-grandchildren); Jodocus died six years later, which left his widow to run the business: a family first. The Widow Krupp greatly expanded the family's holdings over the decades, acquiring a fulling mill, shares in four coal mines, and (in 1800) an iron forge located on a stream near Essen.

photo IMG_0414_zpscucbw1ax.jpg"/>

May 12, 2015 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pedro.negron
Site Owner

Excelente! el acabado del interior se ve muy real! :D

--

Pedro J Negron

Webmaster

email: Pedro.negron@gmail.com

May 14, 2015 at 8:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jose L. Gonzalez
Administrator