News & Reviews
New 2016 M1 Abrams from Academy, is new tooling full! they make a whole new tank with everything on the box, you can built it out of box!
Among the features and options you will find inside the box:
- All new-tooled parts
- New 'long' turret with anti-slip surfaces molded into the top surfaces as well as toolbox tops
- New lower hull with no holes for motorization
- New upper hull with anti-slip surfaces molded into the top surfaces (appears to be in the correct areas)
- Options to build 'vanilla' SEP v2 or TUSK I or TUSK II versions
- Road wheel hubs are hollow with clear caps
- Choice of solid drive sprockets or with lightening holes
- Optional boat hull ventral armor plate
- Optional upward exhaust deflector
- Choice of rear tail lights/housings
- Choice of standard, TUSK I or TUSK II side skirts
- Positionable doors for gunner's thermal sight
- Optional coaxial M2 machine gun over main gun
- Optional commander and gunner gun shields over hatches
- VCU in turret basket
- Optional TUSK armor for turret sides
- Spare track and Jerry can stowage on rear racks
- Optional thermal ID panels
- Optional CROWS II system
- Optional Duke CREW system
- Optional Blue Force Tracker antenna/module
- Optional stowed tow bars
Options to model the kit are:
- M1A2 SEP v2, 2nd ID, US Army, South Korea, 2013 (over 40 options)
- M1A2 TUSK, 3rd Cav Regt, US Army, Iraq, 2008
- M1A2 TUSK, 3rd Squadron/G Troop, US Army, Iraq, 2013
- M1A2 TUSK II, 1st Bn/22nd Inf Regt/1st Bde/4th ID, US Army, Iraq, 2008
U.S. TANK DESTROYER M10
Tamiya - Nr. 35350 - 1:35
As revealed at the Shizuoka Hobby Show! this little fella will hit the shelves very soon.
- Stock Number and Description Tamiya Kit No. 35350 - Tamiya Kit No. 35350 - U.S. Tank Destroyer M10 Mid Production
- Scale: 1/35
- Media and Contents: 324 parts in light grey plastic (test shot only); ten parts in clear; two lengths of polypropylene tracks; 4 small and 4 large polythene caps; length of string; markings for two vehicles.
- Price will be around : 3600¥
you can find a review at:
original post here : http://www.revell.com/germany/cars/80-7436.html#.Vz3Kz0blx28
New this month from Revell Germany, the Volkswagen T1 Samba Bus from Lufthansa in 1/24 scale
1/24 VW® T1 Samba Bus Lufthansa Plastic Model Kit
Product ID: 80-7436
Skill level: 5
Length: 181 mm
From the airport to anywhere
The Volkswagen T1 Samba made a great airport shuttle in the early days of the Lufthansa airline. Its spacious seating arrangement and canvas roof made conveying passengers to the airport, quite literally, a breeze. Add in the wrap around glass windows for sightseeing and the efficient, reliable engine and it's no wonder the T1 was so popular! Kit features multi-part body, detailed interior with bench seats, movable doors and tailgate, rotating wheels, and full decals for a T1 with blue and yellow Lufthansa design and logos!
I just finished the FT-17 Renault Japanese Trainer tank for the Ammo - TAKOM-AMMO contest. you can see the step by step here:
Green Stuff World brought us a new way to make easy and quick bases for dioramas, model kits and figures just using a roller printed with a pattern of your choice. Right now they have 16 different types to choice. Go visit http://www.greenstuffworld.com/en/
El club de Ipms Borinqueneers en colaboración con el Sr. Burgos presentando los trabajo de nuestro amigo que se mudó al cielos a seguir haciendo obras de arte como el solo sabía hacer El señor José Pacheco (1956 - 2016). Aquí estará esta exposición en homenaje póstumo a nuestro amigo; que descanse en paz.
La exposición está disponible en el Museo Galería modelos a escala Tabin Burgos en Corozal, atendido por su dueño el Sr. José Burgos en la carr # PR-159, Tel. (787) 360-9035.
*Repost from http://www.borinqueneers.org/*
(Pulsa en la medalla de oro para ir al video)
The Borinqueneers receive U.S. Congressional Gold Medal on April 13! WASHINGTON ??? On Wednesday, April 13, leaders of the U.S. House and Senate presented a Congressional Gold Medal in honor of the 65th Infantry Regiment, known as the Borinqueneers, for its pioneering military service, devotion to duty, and many acts of valor in the face of adversity. The 65th Infantry is a Puerto Rican regiment of the United States Army that bravely fought and served the U.S. during times of combat, including World War I, World War II, and the Korean War. For its extraordinary service to the nation in the Korean War, the Regiment earned nine Distinguished Service Crosses, approximately 250 Silver Stars, over 600 Bronze Stars, and more than 2,700 Purple Hearts. Congressman Pedro Pierluisi (D-PR) and Congressman Bill Posey (R-FL) of Florida, who worked together to draft and secure House passage of the bill to award the Congressional Gold Medal to the Regiment, spoke at the event. So, too, did Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), who led the parallel effort in the U.S. Senate. In addition, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) took part in the bipartisan, bicameral ceremony. The Congressional Gold Medal is the highest civilian honor the United States Congress can bestow. In accordance with Public Law No: 113-120, a single gold medal has been struck to honor the 65th Infantry Regiment, the Borinqueneers for its valor, determination, and bravery displayed during the Korean War. The ceremony took place on April 13, 2016, at 3:00 PM ET in Emancipation Hall at the U.S. Capitol, and is available for viewing on CSPAN. Prior to the ceremony, the Borinqueneers Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony National Committee held wreath presentations the Tomb of the Unknown, the World War II Memorial, and the Korean War Memorial. A National Awards Reception followed the unveiling ceremony.
(Extracted from the Tamiya website)
1/35 German Bundeswehr Self-Propelled Howitzer M109A3G
This 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit recreates the German Bundeswehr's M109A3G. Italeri's original M109 kit is joined by A3G-specific parts, such as the long-caliber gun, Bundeswehr-type tracks, smoke dischargers and hull rear storage baskets. ★Turret panoramic sight and drive sprocket parts have been updated for an even more impressive finish. ★The kit includes 2 figures and 2 marking options. ★Belt-type tracks can be painted and cemented.
★Vehicle parts are a product of Italeri.
Item No: 25175
This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit of the M4A3E8 Sherman "Easy Eight". ★Length: 210mm, width: 85mm. This incredibly detailed model captures distinguishing characteristics on the M4A3E8 such as the large turret with 76mm gun, and the innovative HVSS setup. ★Modelers can choose to create the model with or without muzzle brake. ★Clear parts make for an excellent finish on periscopes and lights. ★An authentic touch is provided by the recreations of the T66 tracks, which are assembly-type, movable parts.
★Features moving suspension. ★4 realistic figures included. ★Choose from 4 marking options depicting M4A3E8s with U.S. units on the European battlefield. ★Tank model parts are a product of Asuka Model.
Tamiya is launching a M24- Chafee, in fact is a rebox for the Italeri 1986 overall with all the new parts from the last 2014 version ( new tracks) Also include the metal barrel and for the price of $26.00 its a good deal.
Here is what Tamiya posted on the site:
- Includes a highly realistic aluminum gun barrel.
- Features assembly-type WWII tracks with single-piece straight sections.
- Turret has newly added WWII antenna base parts and weld lines.
- Accessories include M2, ammunition boxes, bags, folded sheets and jerry cans.
- Comes with a commander torso figure, plus marking options for the vehicles on the Italian front and in Germany.